1.    #1  
    Hello all,

Just upgraded from a Palm M515 to a TREO 600...it was great getting rid of two gadgets at once (phone & palm pilot), now if I could only get rid of my pager....

I currently carry a Motorola Talkabout pager for work, any suggestions out there for how I can get my pageouts via my new TREO? Is it at all possible?

Regards,

Vicki AKA CATWOMAN
    People can send you text messages (160 character limit) thru email at this address your10digitnumber@messaging.sprintpcs.com
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    People can send you text messages (160 character limit) thru email at this address your10digitnumber@messaging.sprintpcs.com
    Provided your carrier is Sprint

If you are cingular it is:
    your10digitnumber@mobile.mycingular.com (Or an alias you create on the web)

if you are T-mobile it is:
    your10digitnumber@Tmomail.net (Or an alias you create on the web)
    Quote Originally Posted by catwoman
    I currently carry a Motorola Talkabout pager for work, any suggestions out there for how I can get my pageouts via my new TREO? Is it at all possible?

Regards,

Vicki AKA CATWOMAN

Are you trying to 'forward' the pages from your Moto pager to the Treo? Many users have been able to do this TAPI interface. Who is your pager provider? Also checkout this thread for more info:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...=forward+pages

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna
    Provided your carrier is Sprint

If you are cingular it is:
    your10digitnumber@mobile.mycingular.com (Or an alias you create on the web)

if you are T-mobile it is:
    your10digitnumber@Tmomail.net (Or an alias you create on the web)

Ahh yes! I forgot all about the 600's existance and assumed it was sprint.

OOPS!