1.    #1  
    I gave mine away on my website...

Just curious what other people did?
    Sold it for $380 on ebay.
    My wife wants my 600 and she's willing to wait until my GSM 650 arrives.

c
    If anyone of you wants to sell your Treo 600, please let me know on ajayacharya_250@yahoo.com
    -Ajay
    Quote Originally Posted by controller
    My wife wants my 600 and she's willing to wait until my GSM 650 arrives.

c
    Same for me
    Gave my 600 away as a gift to one of my nephews.
  7. HCW
    Sold mine on ebay
    Sold my 600 on eBay, and bought an iPaq 4705 (mmmm.... full VGA!) and a Motorola A630 ...... so long Palm OS (for the first time since 1996!) ...........
    Toomer
    Where were all of you people when I wanted a T600! I got ripped on eBay when I bought mine... *smh*

:P
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    Uh....for us GSM users, I'm proud to say I am still using my T600!! Now, when the GSM version of the T650 is out, check back with me!!
    Nokia 6340i-->T600-->MPx220-->Imate SP5
    Cingular GSM, Northeast Georgia, USA
    Gave mine to my wife. And now she understands why I'm so enamored with the thing. A week after using her new (my old) 600, she took a look at the screen on my 650 and said, "Hey, I want one of those!" I may just end up selling my old 600 to get her a new 650 as well!
    Quote Originally Posted by Primate
    Sold it for $380 on ebay.
    Quote Originally Posted by techprincesse
    Where were all of you people when I wanted a T600! I got ripped on eBay when I bought mine... *smh*

:P
    You didn't happen to buy it for $380, did you? LOL
    Noooooo.... If I did, I would be looking like your avatar right about now... lol

Quote Originally Posted by cortjestir
    You didn't happen to buy it for $380, did you? LOL

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Mine is for sale, send me a private message on treocentral if you are interested. With cradle, USB connection, and car charger.
    Last edited by gt5l; 12/09/2004 at 07:04 PM.
    Treoing & Loving it
    I'm selling mine too, with cases, chargers, cards all for 260$ includes shipping. It's a tough little bugger, but i do have to help pay for the 650! One small paint rub off at earpiece, and it's a CDMA version. If interested, let me know, or I'll have to ebay it next week.
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    "Mine is for sale, send me a private message on treocentral if you are interested. With cradle, USB connection, and car charger."

I am looking for a GSM version. CDMA cannot be activated here in India.
    No CDMA.... GSM please. That was a real good deal. I would have taken it is it was a GSM version