1.    #1  
    i was recently reading and old thread talking about signal boosters. the sites they mentioned were cellsolutions and cellantennas. the problem i noticed with the signal booster is you have to attatch a single phone to it. my household will require up to 4 phones to it. Since i didn't see that capabality. i started looking at repeaters. i am curious on a couple things

1) do the repeaters work?
    2) if so which one do people like best (please Keep in mind i am am using Sprint PCs with data).
    3)if the boosters work which one gives me the capabality to have multiple phones at one time

All information is encouraged and welcomed

Justin
    Quote Originally Posted by jbletheby
    i was recently reading and old thread talking about signal boosters. the sites they mentioned were cellsolutions and cellantennas. the problem i noticed with the signal booster is you have to attatch a single phone to it. my household will require up to 4 phones to it. Since i didn't see that capabality. i started looking at repeaters. i am curious on a couple things

1) do the repeaters work?
    2) if so which one do people like best (please Keep in mind i am am using Sprint PCs with data).
    3)if the boosters work which one gives me the capabality to have multiple phones at one time

All information is encouraged and welcomed

Justin
    Do a google on PCS Repeaters, you will find tons of information, including cost - $500-1000. You are correct in your assumption that a repeater supports multiple phones. Depending on the frequency band you can even support different carriers, so your visitors will benefit even if they don't use Sprint
    JDTech offers a budget repeater (supports two lines only) for 365.

http://www.jdteck.com/jd55-pr.htm

I haven't purchased one so can't vouch for the quality, but it's on my wishlist.

c
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    Here is some information - http://www.criterioncellular.com/repeaters/
    Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Check out my crazy Golden Retrievers!
    I have a jdtech in our office - works great