Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    I just recieved my treo 650 yesterday i like it alot but my friends are saying i sound like i am in a tunnel. THey can hear my voice ok but it seems that it is not as clear as they are used to and it is noticeable.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by faisal
    I just recieved my treo 650 yesterday i like it alot but my friends are saying i sound like i am in a tunnel. THey can hear my voice ok but it seems that it is not as clear as they are used to and it is noticeable.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?
    Actually I called my brother out of state and he said it was the clearest he'd ever heard me on a phone. And this is my first cell!
    There are a lot of folks having the same issue as faisal (myself included). I was lucky enough to get a demo unit from a sprint rep for a few days -- glad I did because I definitely won't be buying. I love my 600 and have looked forward to the 650 for a long time -- the OS is great, the apps are great (well, a few issues with VersaMail), the camera is great... but when my friends and colleagues ask me to call them back from a different phone... I switched to sprint 2 year ago for 1) the voice quality, and 2) unlimited vision. The data bits are still great, but (on this phone), I feel like they've taken a step backward with voice quality.

Maybe a future firmware update will make it a bit better.