1.    #1  
    Replacement sprint program announced to me that there might be one after thanks giving.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deweezal
    Replacement sprint program announced to me that there might be one after thanks giving.
    Truth or fiction?
    Handspring Treo 600 R.I.P. ...
    Insurance replacement Sprint Treo 755P ...
    16GB iPhone 3G
    i got a free warranty replacement treo 650 through executive services. came on thursday!
    curse you and your fruit wearing cat!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deweezal
    What, what, whaaaaaaat!? So if I'm paying the $5 bucks per month for the replacement insurance or program, and I misplace my T600, SprintPCS will replace it with the T650? Where SPECIFICALLY did you get your info? A SprintPCS store or corporate contact?
    im on the sprint equipment replacement program as well.

is this true that upon damage or misplacement of the treo 600 they will replace it with the treo 650?

I have reservations about upgrading because of the memory issue, but its definitely intriguing.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    can somebody show this in writting. most service plans wont upgrade untill there are either no new parts or units. there should still be plenty of both.
    "I'm not against half-naked girls - not as often as I'd like to be..." Benny Hill
    Well it's like this. The 600 will no longer be produced. SO once the current supply and refurbs are all out, they have no choice but to "upgrade" you.

But then again, the 600 is such a piece of junk, I'm sure they get enough returns to keep building refurbs until long after we're all dead.
    Gregg G. - New Orleans, LA
    Treo 700p on Sprint
    You also may get a phone lower than the 600 you are "missplacing" it says that in the replacement program info. They have the right to substitute your "lost" 600 with any phone of their liking.
    Treoing & Loving it
    I just got my replacement phone for my 600. It was a 650 and to be honest the phone is awesome. but the audio on phone calls sucks soo bad im thinking of sending it back and getting another 600...
    Bump. I was about to PM the creator of this thread to offer him another opportunity to substantiate his claim but noticed that his TC status is "banned" (underneath his handle). Probably safe to close out this thread, eh?