1.    #1  

I am happy to say that my husband ordered my Treo Sprint 650 and will be arriving to me tomorrow 11/19/04. Can't wait since I have had the Treo 600 and loved that one. WOW is all I can say, and I also ordered the new VAJA case for the Treo 650, those cases are awesome! My husband called Sprint and the guy kept telling him that they did not have the Treo 650 as of yet but my husband was the one that had to tell him where to go in their site to find it and the rep did and placed the order for him with over night shipping. Sometimes you wonder how these reps get through the day when most of them hardly know anything. bratty*mari
    Quote Originally Posted by bratty*mari

I am happy to say that my husband ordered my Treo Sprint 650 and will be arriving to me tomorrow 11/19/04. Can't wait since I have had the Treo 600 and loved that one. WOW is all I can say, and I also ordered the new VAJA case for the Treo 650, those cases are awesome! My husband called Sprint and the guy kept telling him that they did not have the Treo 650 as of yet but my husband was the one that had to tell him where to go in their site to find it and the rep did and placed the order for him with over night shipping. Sometimes you wonder how these reps get through the day when most of them hardly know anything. bratty*mari
    You may want to hold off on the accessory shopping until you see if your 650 actually works for you. Many here, inlcuding me are having quite severe problems with it.
    Scraps of paper>>Back of my hand>>Kyo 6035>>Treo 600>>Treo 650>>PPC6700(Sold on Fleabay)>>Treo 650>>Treo 700p>>Treo 755p and still thinking about an iPhone
    Quote Originally Posted by speclcajun
    You may want to hold off on the accessory shopping until you see if your 650 actually works for you. Many here, inlcuding me are having quite severe problems with it.
    Such as?
    see all of the memory threads
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    make sure you watch for those who are theorizing vs those who actually have the unit in hand. Seems to me that most of the concern is generated by folks who either don't have the device yet, or are syncing 20,000 contacts. there does seem to be a problem, but from someone who started with the 180, all I can say is....

what else is new.

good news - this seems to be a software issue as opposed to a hardware problem like the speaker issues of the past, etc.