1.    #1  
    Well, i got my brand new treo, my old treo600 was acting up, so palmone decided to send me a brand new one, NO COST... good stuff...

-Brandon
    Treo 600 > Treo 600 > Nokia 9500 > Treo 650 > Treo 650 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p (11/18/06)

Join MySpace Largest City & Neighborhood group!

San Diego Group - http://groups.myspace.com/sdgroup
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty
    Well, i got my brand new treo, my old treo600 was acting up, so palmone decided to send me a brand new one, NO COST... good stuff...

-Brandon

gsm or cdma?

and who replaced it? palm or carrier?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    wow. i think palm should pull these things off the market and give eveyone the 650 for free. ive never read a forum which sucha crappy product. almost everyone who has posted here has has 1 or more devices replaced. this phone has the worst reliability record ive seen on any device.
    Ive got more Guns than you.
    Quote Originally Posted by zaakir
    wow. i think palm should pull these things off the market and give eveyone the 650 for free. ive never read a forum which sucha crappy product. almost everyone who has posted here has has 1 or more devices replaced. this phone has the worst reliability record ive seen on any device.
    ...what about the thousands that have never had a problem and have posted...
    www.gsmworld.com
    true, most people only post to complain. however the treo forums are all rampant with these type of posts. i read a stat that the treos have had a 35% failure rate. so 35 in every 100 treos has problems. doesnt sound too reliable.

by the way...is that an old 850 in your avatar. looks great. one of the best looking coupes ever made. that, the old acura legend coupes, the old benz sl coupes, and the old sc lexus coupes. why cant anybody make a good looking coupe anymore?!
    Ive got more Guns than you.
  6.    #6  
    GSM and Palm replaced it...
    Treo 600 > Treo 600 > Nokia 9500 > Treo 650 > Treo 650 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p (11/18/06)

Join MySpace Largest City & Neighborhood group!

San Diego Group - http://groups.myspace.com/sdgroup
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty
    GSM and Palm replaced it...

who did you call? what number?

just looking for a palm number.

thanx.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.