1.    #1  
    is it possible to have 2 hotsync ids on the same treo?
    I don't think so. I looked into it about a year ago. The closest thing I found was a software called duodate(?) that allowed you to share calendars (i.e. with your wife) on the same treo.

Others with more experience may know differently,

Cluemeister
    Quote Originally Posted by craigdts

Umm...and for what nefarious reasons would you want to do that?!

There are ways to share calendars etc like Dualdate, and there also exist apps like username etc. What type of info are you trying to share exactly? If it is simple PIM, then checkout SyncUS which works pretty well afaikafaikafaik...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions

yes, but not at the same time.

hard reset and select another hotsync id.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  5.    #5  
    trying to find a cheap way to sync calendars w/ people at work, where this 2nd ID would sync w/ all treos just calendar . . . and not overwrite/copy personal appts. wishful thinking I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    Umm...and for what nefarious reasons would you want to do that?!
    GFUNK the legend has returned. Where hast thou been mein freund?
    www.gsmworld.com
    trying to find a cheap way to sync calendars w/ people at work, where this 2nd ID would sync w/ all treos just calendar . . . and not overwrite/copy personal appts. wishful thinking I guess.

Craigdts, Checkout SyncUS which I linked to above. It should do exactly what you want!

Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by nzmoko
    GFUNK the legend has returned. Where hast thou been mein freund?

Was a bit busy with school for a while! But I'm back now baby and itching for my new Ace!!

9.    #9  
    thanks I will check it out.