1.    #1  
    I am going to NY (the city) and want to go to a shop that has a lot of Treo accessories. I like to look before I buy.

Thanks

SPG
    Live here and haven't come accross a place yet. Best bet is the Palm retail store in Atlanta or Newark airports.
    There are lot in CompUsa stores
    Quote Originally Posted by longgy
    There are lot in CompUsa stores
    Sworn off that store long ago. 15% restock on returns. Unheard of, here.
    You can go to J & R Music Store near City Hall. They seem to have a good selection and knowledgable salespeople. If you are looking for specific items, you should call in advance to make sure they have it in stock. No restocking fee but if you open a unresealable package, you will get a store credit to other purchases.

http://www.jr.com
    Kyocera 6035 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Palm Treo 600 -> Palm Treo 650 -> Palm Treo 700p -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Treo 800w -> Palm Centro ->Palm Pre!
    Off Topic: Forget the Treo stuff and check out B&H Photo - it is just two blocks from Penn Station.
    lol... i love b&h!!
    do they sell treo accessories on the street?
    My advice is to stay away from street vendors that sell knockoff/cheaply made generic phone acessories. You get what you pay for and sometimes that's too much. Ebay would probably be the way if you know what you want.

Forgot to mention, there is a cell phone store right on the corner 37th and 6th Avenue (forgot the name) that has an impressive selection of Treo (Palmone branded) accessories. They have an above average markup on the prices from regular internet stores (Treocentral, Palm1, etc) but you get to see and try them out before you buy.
    Kyocera 6035 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Palm Treo 600 -> Palm Treo 650 -> Palm Treo 700p -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Treo 800w -> Palm Centro ->Palm Pre!
    If you're in that area go to CompUSA at 37th and 5th (is it 37th? If not, it's around there, maybe 38th or something). I don't think they have *that* many Palm accessories...but they do have a great collection of digital cameras.
    <a href="http://www.terriblemovies.com">TerribleMovies.Com</a>