1.    #1  
    I hope this hasn't already been posted. I didn't see it anywhere:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    Very funny. I think the people bidding have failed to understand that the coupon is not for a "free" phone, but that no matter what they bid for the coupon, the Treo still costs $350. They see "Treo 650" and lose all sense of control. What about those folks who paid for 650's on ebay a few weeks ago?? Intelligent folks ready to pay someone good money to rip them off. Gadgets can do strange things to us...
    Vince
    Quote Originally Posted by vinman
    Very funny. I think the people bidding have failed to understand that the coupon is not for a "free" phone, but that no matter what they bid for the coupon, the Treo still costs $350. They see "Treo 650" and lose all sense of control. What about those folks who paid for 650's on ebay a few weeks ago?? Intelligent folks ready to pay someone good money to rip them off. Gadgets can do strange things to us...
    Vince

Apparently you didn't click on the link. Give it a click its kinda funny
    I am gona laugh when someone bids and wins and he can't produce said bridge....
    He might get a bad rating...
    I'l bid $7
    Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    No, I read the ebay ad. It is funny, I was just adding my commentary here. It amazes me how caught up we all get that something so blindlingly obvious can still get by us. I can't help but feel like the poor schmucks bidding on these coupons just don't realize that they're STILL gonna have to pay $350 AFTER they get the coupon... Surely these people aren't willing to pay such a high price for getting a phone a few days before someone else gets theirs (or naive enough to think it will even get to them first at all).
    Vince