1.    #1  
    Anyone know how to do these things using the Treo 600:

1. Use the Web (blazer) to browse these forums.
    2. Go to websites like Palmgear (from the Treo) and download programs directly to the PDA.

Any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks!
    treo.treocentral.com is the address to the mobile forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by lulugirl896
    Anyone know how to do these things using the Treo 600:

1. Use the Web (blazer) to browse these forums.
    2. Go to websites like Palmgear (from the Treo) and download programs directly to the PDA.

Any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks!
    I use the patched version of WebProV (it was available at treobits.com, don't know if it still, is) to download programs directly to my Treo. Blazer only downloads to memory, which means it won't let you download anything byt prc and pdb files. If you install HandZipper or HandZipper Lite, it will let you download zip files, and install them. But WebProV allows you to download directly to the SD card, so you can download any files.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    Quote Originally Posted by albertb
    treo.treocentral.com is the address to the mobile forum.
    A nice looking Treo Central site can be found at Treo.TC also.

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    PalmGear has StreamLync which will allow you to load files directly to your treo. Go to their site, soenlaod and install on your treo and it will work great for you.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad