1.    #1  
    Hi - I am using fedora liniux (core2) and am syncing my calendar from evolution and backing up my 600 using Kpilot.

One thing I'd like to do is upload/download pictures but I'm not sure of the best way.

I have tried using pilot-xfer but am struggling to get it working.

Any help?
    This is how I do it in Mandrake 10. You will need an SD card, I have a little 64 meg that works sufficient. If you don't already have your pics saved to it, go to the camera software and select all and choose move to card. Then you will need an SD card reader. I have the Lexar JumpDrive Trio. Put the card in the reader and plug the reader into your Linux box. You can then access all of your images from your favorite desktop environment or any console. Good luck.

- Phil -
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by pmm12210
    This is how I do it in Mandrake 10. You will need an SD card, I have a little 64 meg that works sufficient. If you don't already have your pics saved to it, go to the camera software and select all and choose move to card. Then you will need an SD card reader. I have the Lexar JumpDrive Trio. Put the card in the reader and plug the reader into your Linux box. You can then access all of your images from your favorite desktop environment or any console. Good luck.

- Phil -
    I'd rather not have to use an sd card readerr but I guess I have no choice.

Did see the PERL script in the other forum that extracts from the IMAGE_DB but it is a one way process.