1.    #1  
    OK, Im new to the Treo 600 and not a techie, so bear with me, as I need your help. I am trying to get our national holidays indicated on Calendar, without any luck. I went to the appropriate preferences page on Outlook on my PC and checked the import USA holidays box. I then synced, but no change in Outlook or in Calendar on my Treo. What am I missing?

I also tried to send driving directions from Mapquest on my PC via the "Send to PDA" process, synched, and again, nothing shows up on my Treo. What am I missing there? Thanks for the help!
    Hello jrthomas and welcome to TreoCentral. Familiarize yourself with the "Search" button and practice inputting word(s) or phrases that could lead you to the information you seek. I searched for "holidays" and came across this relevant thread that I think you'd find helpful: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...light=holidays

I've had good luck with HolidayUSA and Infuzer.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, that's helpful! I tried a couple of searches, to no avail. I assume I didnt use the right combinations of words or set the search up right. At any rate, thanks!