1.    #1  
    I own a Treo 600. I just bought a Jabra A210 universal bluetooth adapter and a Motorola Bluetooth Wireless headset.

I have charged them both. I have begun the process of getting the phone and adapter to talk to the headset. The instructions say I must perform a "bluetooth device discovery" from the Treo. I can't figure out how to do this. Any advice?

Thanks.

Paul S.
    Since the treo600 is not a bluetooth phone there is nothing that you can do with it. So that means that you need to focus on the a210 reciever.

I'd imagine that there is a button on the reciever that you can depress for several secends to put the reciever into "pairing mode" and then do the same for the headset. the two should then do their own thing for a bit and then they should be talking to eachother.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous