1.    #1  
    so my phone is broken and i called the insurance company... they said that they dont have any treo's available and they would have to send me a blackberry...

that is so not fair... what should i do?
  2.    #2  
    okay i have a treo 270 and they are offering a blackberry 6230, which i do not think is a comprable replacement...and they say they dont do any upgrades.
    I'd tell them that would do ONLY as a temporary fix until they get in more TREOs! Speak to a supervisor if you end up butting heads!
  4.    #4  
    i did..and they are not willing to bend
    Maybe try writing into the CEO, and or suggesting paying something for the difference in price between the 270 and whatever you're looking to get.
    I would ask for a credit to be applied to the purchase of a new treo as the insurance is supposed to replace you with a new treo.
    Give them reasons why the Blackberry will not suffice. Added applications... I fought Best Buy on this and won.
  8.    #8  
    i hate tmobile
    Last edited by ayana2004; 10/28/2004 at 12:16 PM.
  9.    #9  
    anyone/?
    please
    ?
  10.    #10  
    pproblem resolved!!

iw as able to get to the ceo department of the insurance company and was offered the treo 600 for the $35 deductible
    Quote Originally Posted by ayana2004
    pproblem resolved!!

iw as able to get to the ceo department of the insurance company and was offered the treo 600 for the $35 deductible
    Congrats!
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    it is a shame you had to talk to the CEO...

in the future, the answer is simple - they must replace with a comparable model, ie, Palm OS and a Phone. Unless I am missing something, that is some form of treo.
  13.    #13  
    that was my argument all along, but the insurance company said they cannot give me an updgrade

oh well... my treo 600 came today at home ..i can't wait to get home!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ayana2004
    i hate tmobile
    It's not tmobile... it the insurance companys...
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
  15.    #15  
    Regardless of who I had the issue with, I am paying T-mobile for my service and my insurance. Whatever happens, it reflects back on T-mobile. I didn't have a choice as to which insurance company I wanted. And this point is what I was trying to get through to T-mobile
    Nonetheless, I am happy with the end result and am so ready to go home to uncover my newly discovered treasure.