1.    #1  
    This writer mentions the Treo 600 as instrumental to lightening his bulky armament of tecno gadgets, but fails to acknowledge that in an attempt to ditch his iPod, he has the makings of a fine mp3 player in the Treo and a decent size SD card. Also, where the heck does he find the Treo (other than eBay) for $199??

http://msnbci.businessweek.com/magaz...5113_mz070.htm

(Notice I don't suggest the Treo as a replacement for his camera!!)
    why use both a treo and a t5?

$200 treo? treoroadshow attendee. long contract? i think this is the second mention of a $200 treo (unless this is the same article someone mention b4), maybe the $200 is the price of the 600 when the 650 comes out?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    "$200 treo? treoroadshow attendee. long contract? i think this is the second mention of a $200 treo (unless this is the same article someone mention b4), maybe the $200 is the price of the 600 when the 650 comes out?"

Actually, Amazon has been selling the 600 for ATT for $200 for quite some time now. They have been selling the 600 for Cingular for $300 I think also, and Sprint $350.
  4.    #4  
    Well, I guess that explains that. But as for the MP3 player, how do you compare the audio quality to your ordinary stand-alone MP3 player? In my opinion, the sound quality of my Creative Nomad Zen Jukebox blows the Treo away, but it also blows the iPod away too.