1.    #1  
    Was hoping that I could find an easy way to sort by company name without adding a new program - any thoughts?? If I do need to add a program, I want to make sure it will retain the 600 dialing features.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by S. DEMASI
    Was hoping that I could find an easy way to sort by company name without adding a new program - any thoughts?? If I do need to add a program, I want to make sure it will retain the 600 dialing features.

Thanks!
    I'm not aware of a way to do this with the Treo dialer but TakePhone will do this very easily and intuitively. What do you mean specifically when you say the "600 dialing features"?

When I first got my Treo, I did not want to use any app that trumped my Treo dialer app. It was easy to use and easy to get to and I was happy with it in form and function. But my calling, sorting and contact needs expanded beyond the apps capabilities (sort by company, search phone number, dial number in "Custom" fields even with text label preceeding it, etc.). And the more and more I read on TakePhone, and the more I used it, the more I found it indespensible. Good luck with finding a way to sort by company and if you find a way, please post your findings on this thread. Otherwise, do a search on TakePhone on this thread to learn more.
  3.    #3  
    Great - I'm going to look now.