1.    #1  
    Introducing the first full featured Treo chat community, TreoChat.net. TreoChat was an idea I had for a live chat group for Treo users to connect to in many different ways. With the help of PaulC and Tekara it has become a reality. In just a few months the traffic to the web site has increased substantially. A lot of you may have already seen TreoChat in it's various test stages (previously found at treo.chatfusion.net), it is nothing like it used to be. I invite you to come join us and see what the new TreoChat.net has to offer. Here's how to do it:

Web : http://www.treochat.net/
    IRC : irc.treochat.net #treo
    Treo via upIRC : http://www.treochat.net/ (Access from Blazer to download upIRC directly)

Our scheduled gatherings are:

Weds @ 6pm PST (9pm EST)
    Sat @ 4pm PST (7pm EST)

Hope to see you there,
    The TreoChat Staff (phil, PaulC, and Tekara)

(Note: The calendar is still in Beta so some dates/times may be incorrect and some functions may not... function)
    Pretty neat. Just tried it, works like a charm. Now I can get fired for spending all my time on two websites instead of just one.
    "Oooh oooh aaah aaah! Slap!" - MAdMoNKEY
    Quote Originally Posted by MAdMoNKEY
    Pretty neat. Just tried it, works like a charm. Now I can get fired for spending all my time on two websites instead of just one.
    Glad to hear!. . . I think. . . tough debate since if you get fired you can't come chat. . . but, chatting all day is fun. . .
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

I just tried it out (I was xelalis from TreoBits). Well done guys.
  5.    #5  
    Just a friendly reminder: The scheduled live chat is going on right now! (4pm PST SAT).

Come join us!

- Phil -
    TreoChat
    Cool