1.    #1  
    Hi,

Treo 600 User here. Two questions:

1. How can I use graffiti on my Treo? I see the graffiti shortcuts listed on the menus, but can't figure out how to activate graffiti.

2. I send e-mail from my Treo 600 all the time.
    Can't figure out how to sync my sent mail from the Treo onto my desktop computer's Outlook. I've read all the instructions, but the bottom line is the hotsync program doesn't even give me a line to set preferences for syncing e-mail.

Thanks.
    Eli
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ffiti1+treo600

The above link may help for the Graffiti deal. There is no Graffiti engine in the OE form, just the data files. You need Graffiti Anywhere or simular.
    That discussion thread helped a lot! Especially since I don't have an SD card.
    I went from Pilot (plain Pilot, not Pilot Pro) to Treo and now I can still use Graffiti 1. It's great
    Quote Originally Posted by eli@jemedia.org
    2. I send e-mail from my Treo 600 all the time.
    Can't figure out how to sync my sent mail from the Treo onto my desktop computer's Outlook. I've read all the instructions, but the bottom line is the hotsync program doesn't even give me a line to set preferences for syncing e-mail.
    You can't synchronize email with the built-in email application. It's a pain in the neck and I still don't fully understand why no conduit hack is available to add that functionality. Anyway, if you really need synchronization, you'll have to get VersaMail, Inbox-to-Go, Eudora or Agendus Mail (there might be others out there). But not all of them allow you to open native MS Office attachments, so that's maybe another thing you'll have to consider. In regards to having a copy of my Treo sent mail, I simply BCC all outgoing mail to a dedicated POP account, one I only check with my PC.