bah, I dont wanna sign up for an account =P
  2.    #3  
    ok
    Any chance of your just copy/pasting the article so that we don't have to sign up for an account?
  4.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli
    Any chance of your just copy/pasting the article so that we don't have to sign up for an account?
    I think that's a copyright no-no
    Handspring Treo 600 R.I.P. ...
    Insurance replacement Sprint Treo 755P ...
    16GB iPhone 3G
  6.    #7  
    thanks
    So where's the Treo connection?
  8.    #9  
    I don't know about the second link, but the in NY times article a geologist mentions following charts on his "treo 600"
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli
    So where's the Treo connection?
    Hi Alli,

I thought y'all might want to see it for yourself. Sorry if it was OT .

EdK
    Handspring Treo 600 R.I.P. ...
    Insurance replacement Sprint Treo 755P ...
    16GB iPhone 3G
    No apology necessary, redshifted. You tried. Just wasn't the same content as the original article, I guess.

But I sure hate that all these newspapers, not just the big ones, are now insisting on memberships so that they can monitor demographics.
    Here is a quote from the artical...

"When Mount St. Helens was last erupting in the 1980's, Dr. Elliot Endo recalls using a ruler to measure the size of the squiggles on seismographs.

Now he tracks St. Helens with a high-end cellphone. "I look at my plots on a Treo 600, and it's really cool," said Dr. Endo, scientist-in-charge at the United States Geological Survey's Cascades Volcano Observatory in Vancouver, Wash."
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Now THAT is cool!

Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk
    Here is a quote from the artical...

"When Mount St. Helens was last erupting in the 1980's, Dr. Elliot Endo recalls using a ruler to measure the size of the squiggles on seismographs.

Now he tracks St. Helens with a high-end cellphone. "I look at my plots on a Treo 600, and it's really cool," said Dr. Endo, scientist-in-charge at the United States Geological Survey's Cascades Volcano Observatory in Vancouver, Wash."