1.    #1  
    Two questions, please:

1) I frequently drive through some rural areas in New England (in particular, New Hampshire and Maine) and my current provider is Verizon. Because a digital tower is not always available, I am curious about the analog roaming capability on the existing Treo 600, as well as the anticipated 650?

2) I am currently on Verizon, what is the experience of other service providers in this same (rural) geographic region in New Hampshire, Maine and Vermont? What kind of reception do you get with Sprint, etc.?

Thanks in advance for your assistance!
    You might not get all your answers in one place if you cross-post. FWIW, Treos (current and upcoming T650) are 100% digital (no analog). Most cell providers are moving away from analog (the FCC will not require analog support/service in a couple of years).
    Having driven similar paths, I can say the Treo 600 isn't very good. There are huge tracts where you get nothing at all.
    My Treo 600 (on Verizon too) is not as good as my LG VX6000 was. I'm referring to Oyster Bay, New York. I couldn't tell you about rural areas in NE. However, what I can tell you is that the signal reception of the Treo 600 seems to be weaker that that of other phones I've had on Verizon.