1.    #1  
    I have what can best be discribed as a light spot on my screen. It is oval and about the size of a peanut. It is located on the upper left side of my screen and is lighter than the rest of my screen. It's not a dead spot because I can see text & background colors through it but I don't know what it could be. My Treo is only 2 months old so I am sure it will be under warranty. But will they try to repair it or replace the unit?
    Mister Mike,
    The screen is probably dead spot. Actually the touch screen will function as normal, but there will be a bright spot if I am not wrong. An easy inexpensive way to get your problem fixed is to contact Casper!! on ebay. You will find out that it is easy to get it fixed thro him....
    I did a search tonight to see if I could find anyone with this exact problem, as I woke up yesterday morning to find myself in the identical situation as you, Mister Mike (except for the exact location of the spot).

Any solutions besides contacting this Casper person? Mine is also under warranty...
    Call PalmOne and get it replaced
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."