1.    #1  
    I'm looking for ANYONE in the LA area to tell me where they bought their treo, and what experience they had from that company and service. I need one soon, as both my PDA and phone are dying quickly, and being new here, am completely lost.

I posted before, but no one answered. I know you're out there, LA people. Help a girl out!

Thanks mucho,

Beth
    I bought mine at the t-mobile store on the corner of Atlantic & San Antonio in Long Beach. A friend got his at the t-mobile store on 2nd Street in Belmont Shore.
    Verizon Retail store in Montebello mall carries Treo. Check ones closer to your.
  4.    #4  
    Hi! Thanks. What prices did you end up paying for your treos, and what's your internet experience with them? Did you get the $20 unlimited package?

Ben
  5.    #5  
    Uh, OK. I signed my brother's name. I'm going insane.

BETH
    My Treo came from PalmOne direct when T-Mobile announced the T600 last Feb. I have been with T-Mo since my T180 days and has been satisfied with the unlimited internet since I use the Treo for email updates and modem, albeit a tad slower than regular dial up.
    I just picked one up in Orange County at the T-Mobile store in Tustin. Funny thing was though, I tried buying one from T-Mobile in Anaheim and they told me they couldn't sell me one because they're now keeping new phones for new activations only. They said if I wanted one, I could call customer care and they would ship me one. Personally, I think that sucks.
  8.    #8  
    Sounds like T-Mobile is the way to go. Do you guys think T-mobile gives discounts if you're taking your number from say, NEXTEL, which sucks, to T-mobile? Sprint does for $50.

I'm on the fence between t-mobile and sprint.
    Quote Originally Posted by pbzvariety
    Hi! Thanks. What prices did you end up paying for your treos, and what's your internet experience with them? Did you get the $20 unlimited package?

Ben
    I was already a t-mobile customer so I paid $499 (this was 6 months ago) and I have the $29.99 a month 300 minute plan (free weekends) and added $19.99 unlimited data. The store wanted me on a $39 a month plan, so I signed up for that and changed it online after I got my first bill.
    I paid $499 for my Treo as well. I was month to month and had to sign a 1 year renewal contract.
    $390 on ebay for the Treo 600, then activation with ATT and 2year contract