1.    #1  
    I CAN'T GET ANY PQA'S TO WORK ON MY TREO 300, ARE THEY DONE FOR GOOD? DOES ANYBODY KNOW ?

THANK'S
    1. LOVE GOD WITH ALL OUR HEART, SOUL, MIND, AND STRENGTH. 2. AND LOVE OUR NEIGHBOR AS OUR SELF. (even when it's tough, This is Perfection).
    If I remember correctly, there are some files you need to install (which, BTW, won't work on the 600): http://www.golddave.com/palm/howto/u..._palm_vii.html
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    If I remember correctly, there are some files you need to install (which, BTW, won't work on the 600): http://www.golddave.com/palm/howto/u..._palm_vii.html

I already have this app installed, the pqa's were working a long time ago and i recently went in to use them and now none of them work. i was wondering if the pqa's were phrased out , has anyone else heard anything,

Thank You !
    1. LOVE GOD WITH ALL OUR HEART, SOUL, MIND, AND STRENGTH. 2. AND LOVE OUR NEIGHBOR AS OUR SELF. (even when it's tough, This is Perfection).
    Oh, you know what? Didn't palm suspend their Palm.net service? If so, the proxies probably don't work any more. I wonder if there's another one you could use.
    Blazer 2 in the Treo 300 uses handsprings proxies, which should work just fine. The trick I had to do to make my pqa's work was open the correct url that the PQA would open. The PQA for MovieFone addresses palm.moviefone.com (I think) so just open that link in Blazer and your magic should be restored.

I didn't need to install the PQA's for this by the way. Handsprings proxy did the translation for me.

Derek
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by computerfixitguy
    Blazer 2 in the Treo 300 uses handsprings proxies, which should work just fine. The trick I had to do to make my pqa's work was open the correct url that the PQA would open. The PQA for MovieFone addresses palm.moviefone.com (I think) so just open that link in Blazer and your magic should be restored.

I didn't need to install the PQA's for this by the way. Handsprings proxy did the translation for me.

Derek

i TRIED THE ONE YOU SAID IN BLAZER AND IT DID WORK AS FAST JUST LIKE A PQA. LIKE WHAT WOULD I DO FOR THE OTHER ONES LIKE ESPN AND DICTIONARY.

I'M SURPRISED THAT THERE ISN'T ANOTHER WAY TO GET THE PQA'S TO WORK.

THANK YOU !!!
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY$BOBBY$

i TRIED THE ONE YOU SAID IN BLAZER AND IT DID WORK AS FAST JUST LIKE A PQA. LIKE WHAT WOULD I DO FOR THE OTHER ONES LIKE ESPN AND DICTIONARY.

I'M SURPRISED THAT THERE ISN'T ANOTHER WAY TO GET THE PQA'S TO WORK.

THANK YOU !!!