1.    #1  
    A new take on forever on email and the famous CrackBerry, er, um, BlackBerry.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Very Interesting Article. Thanks for the read.
    Palm Pilot -> Palm 505 -> Palm Vii-> Ipaq 3670 -> Nokia 6800 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
    Service Attws
    this is classic:

"In a Washington law office, attorney Chris Rhee often participates in meetings in a conference room walled with thick concrete slabs that block most wireless signals. Around him -- in the middle of meetings -- attorneys lean back and wave their BlackBerrys in the air, trying to catch a stray signal through the window."

lol!
    eh - i'm not so impressed w/ getting *instant* email

if i see my email "in the morning" ... that's good enough for me. no one needs a response that fast
    Very funny article. I must admit, I'm an instant e-mail addict on my Treo 600. I am guilty of much of the behavior they discuss.

Incidentally, the link that you refer to has expired. Here's the direct, Washington Post link to the article. You need to register, but it's free:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...28.html?sub=AR
  6.    #6  
    Tried the original link - works for me.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    tjd414, I am getting this on your link:

"File not found.

Our Web servers cannot find the page or file you asked for.

The link you followed may be broken or expired.

Go to our MSNBC home page, the NBC Sports home page, or try searching our Archives."