Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    I need help here.
    I bought a Treo 600 from best buy last november.
    the sales people said i can walk in the store and do a replacement or an upgrade.

Well seeing as how i have replaced my treo 600 twice with sprint lockline i thought id use my $75 warranty and get a 650 when it comes out.
    Well suddenly best buy says oh we dont do any in store warranties anymore... you have to call our 1800 number. The 1800 number of course tells me that they have changed policies they cant do upgraded or in store replacements and that they can direct me to a local sprint store to get the warranty replacement thru best buy which would also use up my $75 warranty. OK WHAT THE FREAKIN HELL...

correct me if im wrong but my Lockline sprint insurance already does that for me. Not only will they not honor any of the reasons they gave me for the warranty but they wont even refund my warranty.

What can i do? Can i sue them? can i do anything? i need some advice here.
    I need help here.
    Yep. That's obvious.

Not only will they not honor any of the reasons they gave me for the warranty but they wont even refund my warranty.
    Oh, BS. Open up your policy and read it. They have explicit instructions on how to get a refund.

What can i do? Can i sue them? can i do anything? i need some advice here.
    Sure, you can sue them. It would be like spitting in the wind, but yeah, you could sue them. I'm curious as to what you would sue them for since you don't even seem to know what your policy covers, but hey, people sue for stupid reasons all the time. Join the crowd.
    what are you gonna sue them for? not giving you a free upgrade on a year old product? anyway, do you have the replacement plan or the service plan through BB? there is a difference.
    you know, the reason they sell you that is a warranty, not an upgrade path. you may just have to actually buy a 650 and not sue anyone to get it (like the rest of us).