1.    #1  
    does anyone know what a deal pixel looks like? I have a spot on my screen that looks like a bit of beige crud. By looking at it, you'd think it could just be wiped off, but its under the screen. I have no idea how it got there or how to get it out.

thanks
    a dead pixel will remain one color (blue, green, or red) and will not change with the screen. You could just have a peice of dirt on your screen.
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
  3.    #3  
    but the dirt is un movable. its not somethign that can be cleaned off. its like a white spec of something under the screen. any thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by eldiablo
    but the dirt is un movable. its not somethign that can be cleaned off. its like a white spec of something under the screen. any thoughts?
    The spec is be/w your writing surface and the LCD screen. I find if you don't have a case for your Treo, dust magically goes in. My sister's nokia phone (always in her pocket) have so much dusts be/w her screen, it appears to be snowing inside.

-RC
    Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    I had dead pixels (well, my treo did) - they were orange/yellow. Palm covered it under their warranty. The wierd thing was once it happened, it grew. First one pixel, next day there were many, sort of like a "worm" game, then the next day there were bunches more... Everything worked; hotsync, camera, phone, blazer, it was just getting increasingly hard to use the screen.