1.    #1  
    just got an email from palmgear saying its free friday all this month but all the software they tell me about is free palmgear you are just lowering yourself again after the last time you one something likethis heres the email:
    PalmGear.com is pleased to bring you a choice selection of free software for your handheld. Once a month, we will highlight ten applications from different categories - and they're all free! Yes, that's right, FREE! Enjoy.

MetrO
    FREE! Metro helps you find your way in the public transport systems (subway, bus, trams, etc.) in more than 250 cities around the world!

FileZ
    FREE! Hugely popular and recently updated, FileZ gives you full access to view, edit, copy, move, delete and beam any file on your handheld!

Account Manager
    FREE! A database to keep track of passwords and user names of the websites you visit. Use it to track credit cards, bank accounts and bills!

Alpha Font Collection
    FREE! This collection comprises about 60 fonts in more than 20 font families, designed for better legibility, better view and style!

MedCalc
    FREE! A 5-star rated medical calculator that contains 79 formulas sorted into categories! Available in English, French and Spanish.

Lexi
    FREE! A flashcard program that helps you study. Lexi even stores your quiz results and re-asks difficult questions to help you learn more effectively!

Space Trader
    FREE! A wildly popular fan favorite, this complex space trading strategy game allows you to be a cargo merchant or even play as a despicable pirate!

Mirror+
    FREE! Use your Palm as a mirror or flashlight! This program makes your whole screen black and turns the contrast to maximum for superior reflective capabilities.

BeamMobile
    FREE! A handy tool for exchanging business cards and calendar notes between a Palm Powered™ handheld and an infrared-enabled GSM phone.

BeatMatch
    FREE! Simple app for measuring the BPM (beats per minute) of music, a heartbeat, etc. Also works as a dynamic metronome!
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Quote Originally Posted by PRANKSTAR
    just got an email from palmgear saying its free friday all this month but all the software they tell me about is free palmgear you are just lowering yourself again after the last time you one something likethis heres the email:
    PalmGear.com is pleased to bring you a choice selection of free software for your handheld. Once a month, we will highlight ten applications from different categories - and they're all free! Yes, that's right, FREE! Enjoy.

MetrO
    FREE! Metro helps you find your way in the public transport systems (subway, bus, trams, etc.) in more than 250 cities around the world!

FileZ
    FREE! Hugely popular and recently updated, FileZ gives you full access to view, edit, copy, move, delete and beam any file on your handheld!

Account Manager
    FREE! A database to keep track of passwords and user names of the websites you visit. Use it to track credit cards, bank accounts and bills!

Alpha Font Collection
    FREE! This collection comprises about 60 fonts in more than 20 font families, designed for better legibility, better view and style!

MedCalc
    FREE! A 5-star rated medical calculator that contains 79 formulas sorted into categories! Available in English, French and Spanish.

Lexi
    FREE! A flashcard program that helps you study. Lexi even stores your quiz results and re-asks difficult questions to help you learn more effectively!

Space Trader
    FREE! A wildly popular fan favorite, this complex space trading strategy game allows you to be a cargo merchant or even play as a despicable pirate!

Mirror+
    FREE! Use your Palm as a mirror or flashlight! This program makes your whole screen black and turns the contrast to maximum for superior reflective capabilities.

BeamMobile
    FREE! A handy tool for exchanging business cards and calendar notes between a Palm Powered™ handheld and an infrared-enabled GSM phone.

BeatMatch
    FREE! Simple app for measuring the BPM (beats per minute) of music, a heartbeat, etc. Also works as a dynamic metronome!

most of these apps are free regardless
    Great marketing, though. They made you look!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by dpwaters
    most of these apps are free regardless
    thats what i said
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Quote Originally Posted by PRANKSTAR
    thats what i said
    yeah, i know - my bad
    The word "FREE" always gets people to at least check it out. Good marketing move because some people that go there will end up buying something once they are there.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?