1.    #1  
    Hi everyone,
    At the risk of sounding like a noob, is it going to be possable to upgrade our Treo 600's to the new 6.1 Cobalt that is aim at smart phones? I saw an interesting line in an artical at The Register

However, delegates were disappointed when the rumours of an early look at the Bluetooth-equipped Treo 650 proved to be false, and only the elderly Treo 600 was available for demonstrations.

Was this Treo demonstrated with the new OS? That is how i'm reading it... any comments?

Timmay
    I’m a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    NO, that not how I read it. They were just disappointed not to play with the Ace and it's bluetooth capabilities...

Also regarding Cobalt, I'm almost positive the Treo 600 cannot be upgraded b/c the Flash Rom is just to small period...who knows about the Ace, but I would not count on it...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    don't count on it, that would be revenue that they loose if they allow a 2 generations old model to be upgraded like that
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey