1.    #1  
    I used the treo's delete feature to remove a trial on an app.

Using Filez, i see that a piece of it still remains and Filez says it can't remove it.

Any ideas?

Thanks, steve
    I found that after a sync or two I am sometimes able to delete the orphan. I believe its a file the software developer puts on the palm so it knows that the trial has been used thus preventing uninstall then a reinstall. There are some programs that monitor installs that are able to completely remove all files when u uninstall the program. I dont know what they are called though. I think you would find them with a quick search though.
    You need an app like Uninstall Manager:

http://northglide.com/um.html

It removes files that some apps purposesly leave behind...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I have found that doing a soft reset allows me to delete the remaining files using fileZ after deleting the main file.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    I have found that doing a soft reset allows me to delete the remaining files using fileZ after deleting the main file.

That is probably what allowed me to delete them as well. All I know is that Callfilter left a couple of stubborn files behind and after a while I was able to delete them.

"did he just say he deleted callfilter?"