1.    #1  
    Hi there,

Is there anyone who has used a 2-in-1 cable which allows you to Syn & Recharge at the same time?

How is Syn + Recharge SPEED, if compared with using the 2 seaparate devices (for Syn & recharge) that come w/ the package of TREO?

If you're happy with your one, pls let me know the brandname/ maker of the cable, where to get it, and the price.

THANK YOU ALL!
    I have the sync and charge cable. The sync speed is no different but the Treo will charge slower. I am happy with cable, but the price I paid at a Palm1 store was a little higher then I wanted to pay.
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
  3.    #3  
    Thank you for the info.

How much slower for the charge process?... Say, if it takes roughly 3 hours to fully charge a fully-drained Treo by using the AC charger, then how long it taks if using the cable to charge?

Many thanks.
    I bought a couple of sync/charge cables on ebay. I think I paid between $5-6 each. I'd recommend checking there.
    My Treo 650 was supplied by Orange with a USB HotSync cable, that allows me to also plug my mains charger into it. All I have showing at my desk is the end that plugs into the phone. Why would you want anything else? Presumably if it's plugged into the mains that's the fastest way of charging it?
    your treo 650 how do you get that? lol or was that a mistake?
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    ...wishful thinking...
    the ebay ones are $5 but it's $5 for shipping too! any other cheaper options?
    It was those wishful typing fingers, they have a mind of their own...
    I bought a cheapie clone for $US10 in Singapore. Works fine. Chargers slightly slower than mains.
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    the ebay ones are $5 but it's $5 for shipping too! any other cheaper options?
    Total of $10 is still cheaper than the $27 you'll pay anywhere else. Try buying two from the same place on ebay and save yourself the 2nd shipping charge. Get a couple of 3-in-ones then you can use one in the car and keep one at home or with your laptop - that's what I did.
    Quote Originally Posted by treo60004
    Hi there,

Is there anyone who has used a 2-in-1 cable which allows you to Syn & Recharge at the same time?

How is Syn + Recharge SPEED, if compared with using the 2 seaparate devices (for Syn & recharge) that come w/ the package of TREO?

If you're happy with your one, pls let me know the brandname/ maker of the cable, where to get it, and the price.

THANK YOU ALL!
    My Treo (VZW) came packaged with one; it has 3 wires off it- a USB for the PC, an A/C plug and the Treo plug. Works great