1.    #1  
    Ok, my question is this. My husband has just bought the treo 600, I have a sanyo 8200. I went to sprint to get ringerdown loads for our phones. For my phone I am able to get all kinds of ringers (that sound like what's played on the radio), he, however is only able to get downloads that sounds like elevator music. Can anyone tell me what can be done, if anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkwill
    Ok, my question is this. My husband has just bought the treo 600, I have a sanyo 8200. I went to sprint to get ringerdown loads for our phones. For my phone I am able to get all kinds of ringers (that sound like what's played on the radio), he, however is only able to get downloads that sounds like elevator music. Can anyone tell me what can be done, if anything.
    i use LightWav and assign mp3/wav/midi files as ringtone. mp3 / wav contains "songs" like what is played on the radio. i do not want to get into too technical.

in order for your hubby to listen some cool hi-fi / radio / song kinds of ringtone, he needs to install the LightWav and use it. also, he can install some midi files in his TREO and use it too.

there has tons of ringtone sites out there. if your hubby is like a techie or semi-techie, he can download those ringtones and send it to his phone via the sync cable.

hope it is not too much info for now. i know i can go on and on for lot of stuff thou.

the URL for lightwav software
    www.toysoft.ca

PLS PLS PLS try to demo before purchase it. lot of people complain about the software after they purchased it. people should try the demo, and determine if it works for them before they put down the $$.
    There is actually a lot of cool stuff you can do for ringtones on the 600.

The main competitor to lightwav is callfilter, collfilter also allows for mp3/wav/midi/wma ringtones, it also has the ability to actually "announce" the incomming number as well.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous