1.    #1  
    I have admittedly only been using my Treo 600 for a short time but am already decidedly smitten nonetheless. However, I had hoped to be able to snipe on eBay with the thing, and can get to the eBay home page okay, but whenever I try to load the My eBay page I end up (after quite a while...) getting a "page too large to load" error message. I read somewhere that there is an optimized-for-handhelds version of eBay but I'm damned if I can find it anywhere. I wrote eBay and they didn't address this issue, instead suggesting that I delete my cache and cookies, which I had already done and did again, to no avail. I also moved many applications from the Treo to an SD card and opted for text-only, no-graphics mode, also to no avail. Is there any solution to this out there?
    Try wap.ebay.com/index_menue.asp
    Wow! This is great proof that's gonna help me make my case for a free upgrade from sprint or palm one for a treo650. This post.....09/22/04 + the box that my treo 600 came in that shows it loading ebay + all the other things that aren't as easy to admit to as being fraud = free treo650 upgrade.

But seriously, use Webpro, works for me.
    Last edited by ProDucer; 09/22/2004 at 11:38 PM. Reason: added educational information
    Quote Originally Posted by ProDucer
    Wow! This is great proof that's gonna help me make my case for a free upgrade from sprint or palm one for a treo650. This post.....09/22/04 + the box that my treo 600 came in that shows it loading ebay + all the other things that aren't as easy to admit to as being fraud = free treo650 upgrade.

But seriously, use Webpro, works for me.
    When I type in the item keyword in the search bar and click on "continue", my Treo crashes. I'm using the URL in the previous message and WebPro.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    I'm using Blazer and the wap link and it works flawlessly for me. Don't know why you are having problems with it.
    eTreo,

The ebay link you provided works great for me. How did you find it? Is there some place on eBay that directed you to it?

Paul
    if I'm not mistaken, I believe there is a link on ebay that says, mobile or something like that. I know it's on their site. I wish all sites did it.
  8.    #8  
    That's what I needed - works like a charm! A thousand thanks for the tip. Now why couldn't eBay have furnished this info, I wonder?
    You might also like...
    mobile.ups.com/omnisky/index.jsp
    and
    www.rovenet.com/master/PackageTrack/

for package tracking.
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    for package tracking, why not just type the package number into google? It works great. mobile google obviously ...