1.    #1  
    I am a new Treo 600 user having upgrading from Sony Clie.
    I have a few phone cards for anyone who can help me out.
    Here are the issues:

1 - Can I access the contacts while on the phone? I have found I have to place the call on hold, then access the contacts but can I get there without the hold?

2 - I bought the Stowaway wireless keyboard and it doesn't fit the Treo 600 width nor does it accommodate the sync cable. Any thoughts? Any other wireless keyboards for VZN Treo 600?

3 - The keyboard software and some other software makes the Treo funky - starts with wireless off, then I turn it on; but after each call, after I hang up the phone restarts and no calls go into call log (could this be what makes it reset). I then have to factory reset to get the phone functional normally and then have to reload all the programs again. Any easy way to backup and restore without having to reloading? I have totally reloaded programs 6 times over past 6 weeks. Seven will make me crazy, er ... crazier.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance ....
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by syllatrex
    I am a new Treo 600 user having upgrading from Sony Clie.
    I have a few phone cards for anyone who can help me out.
    Here are the issues:

1 - Can I access the contacts while on the phone? I have found I have to place the call on hold, then access the contacts but can I get there without the hold?
    Don't know about the keyboard, but yes, you can access the Contacts list. Press the phone button and you should be back at the main screen where you access the Contacts as normal. This works for me, but I am on Sprint. Don't know if there would be a difference
  3.    #3  
    Of course, that is the right answer! The manual says to use the applications menu and of course it is not there! I thought I tried that but I must have been braindead that day. Send me your address and I will forward some business phone cards to you.