1.    #1  
    Say I am sitting at my CPU.....A task or two or eight comes along my way via a phone call or email or whatever. I need to get them into my PDA/Treo as fast as possible for fear of forgetting to transfer them from paper to machine (sometimes inputting directly while on the phone is not a reality.)

So, normally I go to enter them 1 at a time into my task area on my CPU. Then at somepoint I need to sync if I plan on taking these tasks with me. If I forget, I'm up ****'s creek.

What I want is the ability to enter a task and when I save it....BAM! to quote Emeril....it is on my PDA/TREO. No worries about synching. Synching is instantaneous and saved on your PDA/TREO just as it is saved on your CPU

Will BT in conjunction with a program allow me to do this? Or is the ever present need to sync always going to be the barrier preventing well meaning ADD folk like myself from ever overcoming the inevitable "I forgot to sync"

And maybe I don't need BT to do this, but only a program on my CPU that taps directly into the PDA/TREO if it is plugged in via a cable.

Hope that makes sense.
    "In conjunction with a program" will allow you to do that. Now, if I may play devil's advocate for a minute, I believe PocketPCs do this automatically.
    Oh, and I dont' know what that program is.
    My old Philips Nino running WinCE did that. The thing I miss most after switching to Palm.
    Last edited by satyric; 09/16/2004 at 09:04 AM.
    "There has always been a tension in conservatism between those who favor more liberty and those who want more morality. But what's indisputable is that Bush's 'compassionate conservatism' is a move toward the latter - the use of the government to impose and subsidize certain morals over others. He is fusing big government liberalism with religious right moralism. It's the nanny-state with more cash." -- www.AndrewSullivan.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibbers
    Say I am sitting at my CPU.....A task or two or eight comes along my way via a phone call or email or whatever. I need to get them into my PDA/Treo as fast as possible for fear of forgetting to transfer them from paper to machine (sometimes inputting directly while on the phone is not a reality.)

So, normally I go to enter them 1 at a time into my task area on my CPU. Then at somepoint I need to sync if I plan on taking these tasks with me. If I forget, I'm up ****'s creek.

What I want is the ability to enter a task and when I save it....BAM! to quote Emeril....it is on my PDA/TREO. No worries about synching. Synching is instantaneous and saved on your PDA/TREO just as it is saved on your CPU

Will BT in conjunction with a program allow me to do this? Or is the ever present need to sync always going to be the barrier preventing well meaning ADD folk like myself from ever overcoming the inevitable "I forgot to sync"

And maybe I don't need BT to do this, but only a program on my CPU that taps directly into the PDA/TREO if it is plugged in via a cable.

Hope that makes sense.
    GoodLink will do this. Blue Tooth not necessary. GoodLink causes Outlook to synch automatically, instananeously, and seemlessly.

Really nice feature, that I did not expect. I only got GoodLink for its mail capabilities.
    pdareach