Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    so it works w\ snappermail but not the built-in email client? with the built-in client, I am trying to connect to my home PC which is running gPopper to retrieve my email. This is where I am getting the index error.
    Yeah... I receive the same error with the Treo's builtin client... but all works well with Snappermail. I think they have a demo if you want to test it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by outz
    Yeah... I receive the same error with the Treo's builtin client... but all works well with Snappermail. I think they have a demo if you want to test it out.
    that's really strange because I used to use the built-in client to do the exact same thing for hotmail using hotmail popper. i'll have to try snappermail. thanks.
    Hey-
    I would love a gMail invite if anyone has one to spare.

-Chris
    If you want an invite, send me an email at: treocentral at outz dot com
    is anybody using GPopper behind a router?
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    I'm using it behind a router. I simply forward the port 110 to the internal ip address of the machine i'm running it on... also, there is an option on gpopper to "allow external users to connect" you will want to enable that as well.
    Hello GMail users,

We have a bot in Causerie which gives the From, Sub and Date information of top 5 unread emails in your GMail box.

Thanks. Please let us know how we can improve it.

-- Mike
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12