1.    #1  
    :P I still don't know if i can post this but here it goes;

I am giving away free earpieces (2.5 mm headset jacks, they fit the TREO 600's) in exchange for donations of "ANY" (and i mean any, even a dollar) amount to ABILITYFIRST an independent agency helping children and adults with physical disabilities in California, they've been in service for 78 years now (www.abilityfirst.org).

> The rules/mechanics of this promo/donation drive are :

HOW TO DONATE :
    - CLICK ON "DONATE NOW" LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF SITE (www.abilityfirst.org),
    - FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS ON MAKING GENERAL DONATIONS ONLINE, ON THE FAX NUMBER PLEASE PUT IN ->>> " SMARTPHONE " .
    - MAKE SURE YOU E-MAIL ME YOUR DONATION INVOICE FOR VERIFICATION (e-mail : INKWIRER@SBCGLOBAL.NET) TOGETHER WITH YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS OR POST IT AS A REPLY TO THIS THREAD.

-1 earpiece for every donor only (w/ successful proof of donation).
    -Shipping is FREE via standard USPS media mail.
    -No minimum amount of donation (but donating more than a dollar is suggested = EARPIECE IS WORTH $15.00, minimum retail price).
    -Color of earpiece mostly in black, some are blue, some are $20.00 Motorola OEM original accessory, depends on availability at time of shipment.
    -Applicable to US Treo owners only or even non Treo owners only, sorry non-US members -i am taking a hit on the S&H.
    -Promo/Donation Drive good until September 20, 2004 OR UNTIL MY STOCK OF EARPIECES LAST (i have about 150 pieces).

THANKS ALL! ;-D

*-mechanics and rules of promo/donation drive are of Inkwirer's sole discretion. No part of this post is in anyway mandated nor solicited by abilityfirst. All text in this post subject to change without notice.
    Last edited by inkwirer; 09/10/2004 at 10:16 AM.
  2.    #2  
    Please Pin This Mods! Please!
  3.    #3  
    Thank you MODS!!!! E-mail me your address so i can send you guys earpieces too!!!
  4.    #4  
    I Now Have Unlimited Earpieces, But Due Date Is Still September 20!!!
    Something's wrong, I cannot use your donate submit page. It kept saying that

Transaction Not Successful
    The following problems need to be fixed below:

Required Field: AMOUNT not supplied

But the field cannot be modified.
  6.    #6  
    Please please try logging in again or calling them through the numbers listed on their site. Thank you for your support.
  7.    #7  
    Come On People, I've Only Had 2 Donations!!!???? For Those Who Made The Donations And To The Mods; Thanks You For All Your Support!
    I understand the donation part...but what is the earpiece? Are you talking about those cr@ppy hands-free things you get on eBay for 0.01cent plus $5.99 shipping? If so I would probably donate to stop you sending me one.....
    A picture would be nice.
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
  9.    #9  
    They are Motorola OEM. Black. If you'll donate and e-mail me your confirmation i'll send you one. But specify on your e-mail. Thanks.
  10.    #10  
    And thanks for the Google mail!!!
    I am still getting this...

Transaction Not Successful
    The following problems need to be fixed below:

Required Field: AMOUNT not supplied
    Nevermind, you have to type 10.00 or 25.00 in the amount instead of 10 or 25 only. My donation has been posted.
    inkwirer, any updates?
  14.    #14  
    yeah i'll be collecting the results already. will post a final update. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
    inkwirer, I will unstick this now. We hope you had reached your f/r goals.