1.    #1  
    Does anyone know how I would completely reset/delete all contact information from the built-in address book? I'm looking for a way to do this without hard resetting my Treo.
    "Oooh oooh aaah aaah! Slap!" - MAdMoNKEY
    If you are using the Treo with a desktop, and the feature is available in your conduit, you can set the conduit to desktop overwrites the handheld. I use this when the Palm is corrupted for one reason or another.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks. Though I want to delete all information in the database so that the database is empty. I use Keysuite which maintains its own database, and I was hoping to free up the space taken up by the builtin addressbook.
    Quote Originally Posted by MAdMoNKEY
    Does anyone know how I would completely reset/delete all contact information from the built-in address book? I'm looking for a way to do this without hard resetting my Treo.
    Try PalmGear for Scribble-Out 1.0, not sure if its os5.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the info. Yeah, that would have worked nicely. Unfortunately I was impatient so just manually deleted all my entries by hand on my Treo. Oh well, now I know for next time.
    Won't that mean that caller id and email programs don't work, since they use the data from the built-in databases?
  7.    #7  
    I use Chapura's Keysuite, which recently was updated so that caller id and email programs can query the Keysuite database. Previously I was syncing my contact information to both Keysuite and the built-in databases.