1.    #1  
    Hi All,
    I seam to remember an anouncement that PalmOne was going to have a meeting this week on September 9th... does anyone know the nature of this meeting? From what I remember it was going to be broadcasted over the web.

Was I dreaming of this or is there a meeting? Is this a standard We are still kings of the Handheld market meeting?

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Nope, you weren't dreaming. Except the date is tomorrow, 9/8. The press release is on TreoCentral's front page in the article titled "PalmOne to present at Investor Forum."

Hopefully, this will include "the announcement." After all, they'll have to let their investors know what they've been doing for the past year and what they intend to do in the near future.

Keeping my fingers crossed!
    Never argue with an *****; people watching may not be able to tell the difference. - Author unknown
  3.    #3  
    Ha! last place i would have looked... the front page :-P Thanks Mike

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about