1.    #1  
    I watched Laws of Attraction last night on DVD and noticed that both lead characters used Treos. Julianne Moore looks to have a Treo 90 -- she takes notes on a apartment property inspection at the beginning of the movie and it appears in her hand in court later in the next scene. Pierce Brosan (sp) uses a Treo phone (180, 270 or 300) in the same court room scene to calculate and show a settlement figure to Julianne Moore.

It's hardly Little Black Book - type pressence -- like the Tungsten C -- but, they are clearly Treos. I wonder if Handspring paid a product placement fee for those glimpses or if it simply was a prop choice for the film's director staff?
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Mike Lohsl
    Mobile Evangelist

From The Mind Of Mike...
    the Bourne Supremacy - I think it was a Handspring treo 300 that the US embassy staff member in naples was using. Jason Bourne was using a siemens?
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
    Quote Originally Posted by rossoneri
    the Bourne Supremacy - I think it was a Handspring treo 300 that the US embassy staff member in naples was using. Jason Bourne was using a siemens?
    Hey Borat!

It probably was a 180 or a 270 since it had a SIM door from which he extracted and copied the SIM card. In any case, even if the SIM card bit wasn't in the movie, the 300 wouldn't work in Europe (if the movie was going for complete realism)

BTW, does you know Ali G?
    the trailer for a new movie just coming http://www.afterthesunset.com/ out shows a sprint treo 600 being used as part of a bar code scanning / window washer. lol!
    We went to see the Bourne Supremacy this afternoon. I practically shouted "Look - he's got a Treo 270!" I did get some evil looks.
    The Treo600 is also in the new Nelly video.
    Quote Originally Posted by Predator-1
    The Treo600 is also in the new Nelly video.
    that's it, i am selling my t600 for sure.
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
    Nick Lachey is using a t600 in an episode of The Newlyweds. I think it's the one where he and his father in law go golfing.

Cluemeister