1.    #1  
    Hey all, this may be a stupid question.

I am having difficulties getting this to work. Any help would be apppreciated.

I am currently syncing my treo and Agendus to the palm desktop application. I am going to begin using Outlook 2003 Business Contact Manager and want to change my sync from the desktop app to Outlook.

In agendus for windows I changed the preference fromn palm desktop to outlook and the in hotsync I changed the settings from syncronize to hand held overwrites desktop. Then I backed up my treo just in case. Did the hotsynce and nothing shows up in Agendus or Outlook. All my data is still on my phone though.

Any thoughts? Seemed pretty straightforward to me but I guess it's not.

Thanks for any suggestions.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
  2.    #2  
    anyone?
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    you have to un-install palm desktop with conduits, then re-install palm desktop selecting outlook as your pim
  4.    #4  
    thanks abarrios, That would work, but I found a faster way. I just installed the Chapura PocketMirror conduit and that fixed it.

Thanks to AllGamer at MyTreo.net!!
    — Ed Howdershelt