1.    #1  
    After a lot of time and a lot of problems I was able to configure 100% the Internet GPRS, MMS and WAP with this (my) spanish provider.

If someone need help with those guys just let me know.

I found a web page saying that there is 3 configurations to be used on Treo600 against Movistar:

1) Movistar MMS. You need to place this config on Network preferences in order to send MMS.

2) Movistar Internet GPRS. This was the one I was using and it's supposed to be used whenever you want access to Internet on HTML. For example I use this too to access my office network using Mergic VPN.

3) Movistar WAP GRPS. This is the new one I found and I must use this one in order to have full WAP access. So when I use this one on Network preferences and I place the proxy they recommend on Blazer every single WAP page is shown properly... even my bank account wap page... the one I got the problem with.

This is the page (in spanish) where you can find this information:

http://www.todosymbian.com/secart1.html

Is for symbian phones but all I did was getting the data to configure there.

Anyway if you have questions let me know them.

Best Regards,
    Javier
    Nokia 9110i -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600
    I plan to be in Spain (near Malaga) in October. I have T-Mobile as my provider. They told me I can use my Treo 600 in Spain. I still need to find out how to do this.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by shneor
    I plan to be in Spain (near Malaga) in October. I have T-Mobile as my provider. They told me I can use my Treo 600 in Spain. I still need to find out how to do this.
    As soon as you arrive to the airport you will find-out which company is giving you roaming. There is three of them, Vodaphone, Amena and Movistar. you can guess the configuration you need to do on the Treo600 from this page:

http://www.todosymbian.com/secart1.html

If T-Mobile gives you the roaming with Movistar the configurations goes this way (I'm sorry the name of the fields are translated from spanish by me... so I'm not sure what is saying in english ROM):

Access to Internet with GPRS
    Service: Movistar GRPS
    Connection: GPRS
    User: MOVISTAR (uppercase)
    Password: MOVISTART (uppercase)
    APN: movistar.es
    At Blazer set Proxy to noone

Access to WAP with GPRS
    Service: Movistar WAP.GPRS
    Connection: GPRS
    User: WAPTM
    Password: WAPTM