1.    #1  
    I did own a Treo 300 but somehow did not come across this wonderful forum until I got my 600.

So my question is: While handspring was preparing the launch of the 600 were there as many leaks about it as there have been for the Treo 650? In other words does this leak of the pictures seem to be par for the course? Or are we all just digging harder now that we love the Treo so much?
    Handspring purposefully leaked the 600 via an image of Jeff Hawkins holding it in a photo distributed at the time with the palm merger. After that came various leaks of users seeing it at different user groups, and finally months later, the device was announced.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by FreePour
    I did own a Treo 300 but somehow did not come across this wonderful forum until I got my 600.

So my question is: While handspring was preparing the launch of the 600 were there as many leaks about it as there have been for the Treo 650? In other words does this leak of the pictures seem to be par for the course? Or are we all just digging harder now that we love the Treo so much?
    While waiting for the 600 to officially appear, the number of posts on TC seemed to increase by about 4 times. There were so many speculation threads, it was difficult to tell what was a legitimate guess, what was based on fact, and what was pure bu11$hit. It's nowhere near as bad with the Ace...yet.