1.    #1  
    I just copied a .bmp to my sd card, inserted it in my treo, and don't see anything on the card, although I cofirmed it's there on my computer.... what am I missing? Please help anyone!
    How are you trying to view the .bmp? What program are you using?
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    I assume you're using the default launcher (that you haven't installed ZLauncher for example). I believe that the default launcher only shows programs on the SD card. It doesn't show all files. Get Filez. It's a free file manager that will let you see everything that's on your SD card from your Treo.

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...F=&prodID=9992

But what are you trying to do with the BMP anyway?
    Treo 680 GSM since July 2007
    Treo 600 GSM from November 2003 through July 2007
    AT&T (formerly Cingular, formerly PacBell PCS) since September 1998
    You need a viewer that supports bmp files. Also, normally image files should be placed in default /DCIM dir for image viewers to find it...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by catbert00
    I assume you're using the default launcher (that you haven't installed ZLauncher for example). I believe that the default launcher only shows programs on the SD card. It doesn't show all files. Get Filez. It's a free file manager that will let you see everything that's on your SD card from your Treo.

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...F=&prodID=9992

But what are you trying to do with the BMP anyway?
    Hi there,
    I have filez, but still don't see it on the sd card. I am trying to assign an image to my favorites key, but when you go to select image, I have no idea where that directory of "All" is to move my image too! It's not like a computer that let's you browse different folders to select the image you want, hence I am stuck.... (new Treo user) sigh.... I did change my buttons by reading one of your previous threads though! You guys are fun!!!! LOL