1.    #1  
    Hi all,
    I was doing some Internet searches on the Treo and came upon this site.
    My questions are these:
    1. Is it worth waiting to buy a Treo? Wait for the 650/ACE?
    2. Wait to buy a 600 when the price probably goes down with a superior piece of equipment hitting the shelves?
    3. Wait for a Bluetooth enabled Treo type phone?
    4. What are the specs for the "new" Treo phone that is suppose to be released this Fall?

I currently have a Nokia 3650 which serves me well as I Sync my Powerbook with Address Book and iCal. I also use the BT to transfer pictures back and forth. I miss having a PDA, as I have stopped using my Palm 3 because the pockets get full with the larger size of the Nokia 3650. Anyhow, syncing with my laptop is a must and I have lots of calendar items, so what is best for me? I'm currently using T-Mobile and a Treo 600 would be like $500 :/ My 1 year contract has been up for a few months so I'm debating whether to wait for a "new" Treo to hit the market or find a cellular provider that gives a good deal on the Treo 600.

Thanks in advance...
    Quote Originally Posted by MacUser
    Hi all,
    I was doing some Internet searches on the Treo and came upon this site.
    My questions are these:
    1. Is it worth waiting to buy a Treo? Wait for the 650/ACE?
    2. Wait to buy a 600 when the price probably goes down with a superior piece of equipment hitting the shelves?
    3. Wait for a Bluetooth enabled Treo type phone?
    4. What are the specs for the "new" Treo phone that is suppose to be released this Fall?

I currently have a Nokia 3650 which serves me well as I Sync my Powerbook with Address Book and iCal. I also use the BT to transfer pictures back and forth. I miss having a PDA, as I have stopped using my Palm 3 because the pockets get full with the larger size of the Nokia 3650. Anyhow, syncing with my laptop is a must and I have lots of calendar items, so what is best for me? I'm currently using T-Mobile and a Treo 600 would be like $500 :/ My 1 year contract has been up for a few months so I'm debating whether to wait for a "new" Treo to hit the market or find a cellular provider that gives a good deal on the Treo 600.

Thanks in advance...
    Think First, ask questions later!
    Most people are going to tell you to wait.

I on the other hand say live in the moment. I'd get the 600 now and then when and if a new Treo is released in the future I'd sell the 600 on Ebay or to a friend and then upgrade to the newer model.

The specs for the ACE are posted all over this site. It's supposed to have bluetooth and a hi-res screen, other new features too.

So my answers to your questions are:

1. If you're set on a Treo, don't wait. Get the 600 now.
    2. If you're going to wait for the new model to be released, then get the new model not the 600 at a lower price.
    3. The new model is said to have bluetooth.
    4. Do a search for "ACE" the specs are listed all over this site.