1.    #1  
    This gave me a chuckle. Email sent to me from PalmOne...

Subject says: See the Treo 600 for Verizon Wireless at palmOne Retail Stores

Body (HTML version) starts: Treo 600 with AT&T Service
    and $100 mail-in rebate

Now through September 16, 2004, when you buy a
    Treo(tm) 600 smartphone with AT&T Wireless service
    from a palmOne retail store you can get $100 back
    when you activate a new AT&T Wireless plan with
    two-year service contract and $19.99/month or
    higher data option.

Sure, PalmOne get paid regardless of who you buy a treo from... but you think they'd try not to promote AT&T in Verizon's email

Steve
    funny!
    I just got my PalmOne Treo news email and this is the second time (at least that I've noticed) that they've promoted a game that is only HiRes and won't work on a Treo...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    "95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."

The "Real programmer's" excuse. Anyone who used that excuse in my shop was on his way out. "Real Programmers" cain't do it!
  5.    #5  
    I just got "Your handheld craves it. The Palm Store has it." which starts:

This is the 4th of 4 emails to help you up and running.

I guess I signed up for these when I registered the treo.

It covers cases (The $115 Treo cases) and Software (generic palm software)...

but the links for Expansion Cards, Keyboards, Styli and Addons do not link to Treo-compatible lists.

Why do they think that they will make additional money this way. All they are doing is convinving me to ignore their emails. I'm still not sure why they are promoting AT&T or Verizon to me when they know full well (If they look at their registration records) that I just activated a Sprint PCS Treo and signed a 2 year extension to my contract. Not moving any time soon.

Steve