1.    #1  
    OMG

my palm just crashed!!!!!

help

what do i do...i hit the reset and its does nothing...just has the plam logo on screen and wont do anything
    blue jean baby, LA lady
    Try a "warm" reset. If that doesn't work, try a "hard" reset. If that doesn't work, let the battery run completely down for a couple of days. If that doesn't work, call Palm.

Leonidm explained this in a thread a while ago:

soft reset -works just like the reset button on your PC.
    Treo will reboot but all your information will be preserved.
    (achieved by pressing reset button on the back of your treo by inserting long pin or needle in to the hole and pushing the microswitch hidden there)

hard reset - is like formating your harddrive and installing a fresh copy of windows - you will loose all your settings , programs and data that your installed - your treo will be the same as when you first opened it. After doing it you will have to restore everything by either syncing or reinstalling everything manualy
    (achieved by pressing reset button on the back of your treo by inserting long pin or needle in to the hole and pushing the microswitch hidden there and simultaniously holding the "power" button [on top] - release reset button then power button - treo will ask you if you are sure - answering yes will "format your harddrive")

[warm reset]softreset without startup files - same as regular soft reset, but without starting your hacks and other software that runs on startup(treo tools, jackflash, etc - if you installed something and it asked you to reset then it placed itself in to "startup folder" and will automaticaly start with every reset) - this is like starting your computer in safe mode.

this is particulaly usefull if you installed something (like jackflash) and it reseted your treo and didn't came back hanging during the reset.

(achieved by pressing reset button on the back of your treo by inserting long pin or needle in to the hole and pushing the microswitch hidden there and simultaniously holding the "UP" button - release reset button then "up" button - it shoud end up in phone aplication)
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
  3.    #3  
    warm reset doesnt work

okay im really stressed now
    blue jean baby, LA lady
    A hard reset will probably work, you will just have to sync to reinstall your data.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Quote Originally Posted by ufo8mycat
    warm reset doesnt work

okay im really stressed now
    Have you installed something lately? Like just a few minutes ago?
  6.    #6  
    yep a bunch of stuff

now i cant even hard reset
    blue jean baby, LA lady
    Quote Originally Posted by ufo8mycat
    yep a bunch of stuff

now i cant even hard reset
    Don't do a hard reset!
  8.    #8  
    yep i had too...

but i had back up thank god!!

looks like its all fixed now