Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I'm thinking about switching my I600 to a Treo 600 and want to know the pro's and con's from current users.....................
    It's the best multi purpose device on the market. I can read a book, or play a game, or compose a word document while listening to MP3s. And it's a phone, gets my email, connects to the internet. I have 250 ebooks on it (with the 1 gig memory card it accepts). I have translation dictionaries on it. It takes a portable keyboard attachment if you want... (Can an Ipod do all that? Nyet. That's why IPODS will soon be obsolete--they are a single purpose device.)

You won't be unhappy.

In the future, there will be some new frontiers:

--Must become WiFi capable
    --Base memory, without cards, must increase
    --Speed of browsing must improve (that may not be so much a Treo function as your phone company, though...)
    If it doesn't have a slot for SDHC--I don't want it. Period.
    I have Tons of Games on my Palm...more than 90 Songs (MP3's)...I run Zlauncher App (Like Windows XP)...Browse and Stream Music (www.treobits.com)...Take Pictures...Send POP email, Text Messaging...I do it all...

I will soon get the Grasp of converting Video Files to the Phones Resolution and place Burn'd DVD Flicks on my MMPLayer...Imagine on the Train or Bus watching "American Pie" on my 1GB card!! Can't wait...Love my TREO600