1.    #1  
    I use Efax Plus and I have never been able to send attached Word to Go docs as faxes. When I attempted to send a Word To Go doc as a fax, I would just get a coverpage, and that was it.

However, I found out how to fax via Word to Go:
    1. Save the Word To Go doc as a native Word doc;
    2. Move the doc to the SD card using Word To Go (I did this so I could easily locate the file to attach);
    3. Exit Word To Go and open the email app;
    4. Create the email to Efax, attach the doc from the card and send.

It works! I can create Word docs in Docs to Go and fax anywhere.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Very good, in your behalf I submitted your post to Miradu for the TC FAQ How To posting.
    How bout a link (to Efax)?
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman
    I use Efax Plus and I have never been able to send attached Word to Go docs as faxes. When I attempted to send a Word To Go doc as a fax, I would just get a coverpage, and that was it.

However, I found out how to fax via Word to Go:
    1. Save the Word To Go doc as a native Word doc;
    2. Move the doc to the SD card using Word To Go (I did this so I could easily locate the file to attach);
    3. Exit Word To Go and open the email app;
    4. Create the email to Efax, attach the doc from the card and send.

It works! I can create Word docs in Docs to Go and fax anywhere.

Theoretically speaking, if all it takes is the native app and an SD card, you should be able to do it from QuickWord as well, right?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli
    Theoretically speaking, if all it takes is the native app and an SD card, you should be able to do it from QuickWord as well, right?
    I don't know if QuickWord would work. I think the key is having the file saved in a truly compatible format recognized by Efax, and not a Palm version of the file.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Thats great but how do you read an efax on your treo?
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by iamjocanadian
    Thats great but how do you read an efax on your treo?
    In Efax Plus prefs, you select .tiff files as the format. Acid Image Pro on the Treo reads the tiff files.
    Sorry to be incompetent but I can't seem to find the prefs section that you are talking about.
    scratch that, i found it!!
    The acid pro that I download doesn't seem to have tiff support.
    Okkkaaay, scratch that too. I needed Acid PRO.
  14.    #14  
    The newest version of Acid Image Pro actually works quite well with the Treo's 5-way. Push the center button once to zoom in and out. Push again to scroll around the screen. It is VERY expensive, but works great.