1.    #1  
    Is anyone else having problems since yesterday signing into eBay mobile site? If not, does anyone have any idea why on my Sprint Treo 600 suddenly I can't sign in?
    What is the mobile site link for eBay?
    pa1mOne Treo600
    Sprint PCS

Ro|A
    Austin, TX
  3.    #3  
    The link is wap.ebay.com and yes I sign in fine on my PC, but I need the mobile ability of signing on from my Treo.
    Has anyone found out anything about this problem?
  5.    #5  
    Nothing yet. You should email to support at Ebay about it also!
    I login to eBay via www.webxcope.com and somehow that works.

On second thought, forget this suggestion. It's not stable.
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 08/10/2004 at 09:14 PM.
  7.    #7  
    bump
  8.    #8  
    This can't be just me and those couple who have posted on this yesterday. Is anyone able to sign in to the wap.ebay.com to see their ebay info from a Sprint Treo 600 using Blazer?
    Its failing for me too over the last couple of days.
    Eric

Verizon Treo 600
  10.    #10  
    It still isn't working for me as of this morning. Anyone have any luck with it? I spoke with the eBay "live" online person who said yesterday that it is a known problem they are working on but that it should have been fixed last night. UGH!
    I just got an email back from sprint and they said that they are still working on it....
  12.    #12  
    Any news? As of today eBay sign in still isn't working forme.
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Not working for me either...and it's TICKING me off!!!
    Yeah same thing happened to me and I had an auction I wanted to bid on saturday. Lucky for me a friend had a laptop I was able to use, but yes this is a very annoying problem. I still can't log on as of today (Monday).